Clerk of Courts Menu
Auto Title Questions
Auto Title Search
Local Court Rules
Public Records Request
Online Record Search
Domestic Relations Division
Please be aware that the Clerk of Court is statutorily prohibited from offering legal advice.
· Pro Se filing is otherwise known as filing your paperwork without aid of an attorney.
· If you choose to represent yourself, some legal research will be necessary. The Court is strict about the proper forms, formats and requirements needed for this procedure.
· The Filing fee for ALL Divorce and Dissolution complaints is $250.00and is due at the time of filing your paperwork.
· To be fully informed and get answers to your questions, the Clerk’s office strongly recommends that you seek legal counseling before starting the divorce or dissolution procedure.
· Legal Aid for our area is located in New Philadelphia, Ohio (330) 339-3998 or 1-800-686-3670 and can also be reached on their website at: www.seols.org
Please be aware that these forms do not include instructions or legal advice regarding your rights, responsibilities, and legal options.