Clerk of Courts Menu
BMV License Bureau
Complaint for Parentage, Allocation of Parental Rights and Responsibilities, and Parenting Time
Court Cost Deposit: $250.00
The original plus three (3) additional copies is required when filed.
Filing as Married but Separated
If you do not already have a child support order and you are not living with the other parent, first go to CSEA and get an order of child support before filing your petition for dissolution. You will NOT be allowed to file without the order.
Ohio Job & Family Services Form: Application for Child Support Services:
BASIC FORMS FOR INITIAL FILING
- You must be a resident of the State of Ohio for 6 months.
- You must be a resident of Guernsey County for 90 days
Please be aware that these forms do not include instructions or legal advice regarding your rights, responsibilities, and legal options.
To be fully informed and get answers to your questions, you should seek the advice of an attorney.
FOR ALL OTHER FORMS NOT LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE REFER TO THE OHIO SUPREME COURT: https://www.sconet.state.oh.us/JCS/CFC/DRForms/parentage.asp
Effective July 1, 2009
The Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on the Rules of Superintendence has developed
Public Access Rules 44 through 47
with the intent to “Strike a balance between the fundamental principal of openness of Court records and the importance of privacy rights of individuals”.
SUPERINTENDENCE RULE 45
Requires the filing party to omit “Personal identifiers” when filing a case document with the court. These identifiers include:
1. Social security numbers, except last 4 digits
2. Financial account numbers
3. Employer and employee identification numbers
4. Juvenile’s name in abuse, neglect and dependency cases
THE COURT OR CLERK OF COURTS
1. Are not required to review documents to find personal identifiers.
2. May not refuse to file a document because personal identifiers are contained in said document.
3. May provide a form for placement of personal identifiers which will be confidential.
- Any person may request access to documents that have been restricted or redacted through written Motion to the Court.