Clerk of Courts Menu
BMV License Bureau
Dissolution without Children
Court Cost Deposit: $250.00
The original plus two (2) additional copies is required when filed.
BASIC FORMS FOR INITIAL FILING
- BOTH parties must be in agreement of all issues
- BOTH parties need to complete paperwork
- BOTH parties must appear at final hearing
Please be aware that these forms do not include instructions or legal advice regarding your rights, responsibilities, and legal options.
To be fully informed and get answers to your questions, you should seek the advice of an attorney.
FOR ALL OTHER FORMS NOT LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE REFER TO THE OHIO SUPREME COURT: http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JCS/CFC/DRForms/divorceNoChildren.asp
Effective July 1, 2009
The Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on the Rules of Superintendence has developed
Public Access Rules 44 through 47
with the intent to “Strike a balance between the fundamental principal of openness of Court records and the importance of privacy rights of individuals”.
SUPERINTENDENCE RULE 45
Requires the filing party to omit “Personal identifiers” when filing a case document with the court. These identifiers include:
1. Social security numbers, except last 4 digits
2. Financial account numbers
3. Employer and employee identification numbers
4. Juvenile’s name in abuse, neglect and dependency cases
THE COURT OR CLERK OF COURTS
1. Are not required to review documents to find personal identifiers.
2. May not refuse to file a document because personal identifiers are contained in said document.
3. May provide a form for placement of personal identifiers which will be confidential.
- Any person may request access to documents that have been restricted or redacted through written Motion to the Court.