Clerk of Courts Menu
BMV License Bureau
Way to go Jessica White!! “I wanted to recognize Jes White in your title office. I stopped in this morning to get a title on my trailer and she was very helpful and professional. There was some issues with the original title and she figured them out and got them resolved. I normally don’t look forward to going to the BMV or title office, however my visit today was a great one!”
Clerk of Courts
401 Wheeling Avenue, Cambridge, Ohio 43725
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
We can process your title applications for the following:
- Automobiles, Trucks and Motorcycles
- Manufactured Homes
- Trailers over 4000 lbs.
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs and Off-Roads)
- Watercraft , including personal watercraft
Titling your Vehicles and Watercraft
In the State of Ohio, a person can get a Certificate of Title in any county Clerk of Courts’ Title Office.
So, why come to Guernsey County for your work?
Because we offer quality service with efficiency and courtesy!
Title Records are NOT Public
THE FEDERAL DRIVER PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT protects individual’s privacy regarding motor vehicle records including auto title records.
ALL Auto Title Record Requests MUST be made by completing the Clerk of Courts Vehicle Title Record Request Form, along with $5.00 per request and submitting to the Auto Title Department for processing.
- If you are not the owner of the vehicle or watercraft, you MUST qualify as one of the 13 exceptions on page 2 of the form in order to receive the information.
- If you do NOT qualify, please contact the State of Ohio BMV using BMV Form 1173: Ohio BMV Form 1173
ALL Non-Title Record Requests can be made by completing a general Public Record Request: Public Record Request