Clerk of Courts Menu
Auto Title Questions
Auto Title Search
Local Court Rules
Public Records Request
Online Record Search
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING A GARNISHMENT
OF PERSONAL EARNINGS
The creditor will need to prepare the following documents:
• Original Notarized Affidavit of the Judgment Creditor.
• Original and two (2) copies of the Notice to Judgment Debtor.
• Original and two (2) copies of the Section A: Court Order and Notice of Garnishment.
• Original and two (2) copies of the Section B: Answer of the Employer (Garnishee).
• Original of the Interim Report and Answer of Garnishee – be sure to make extra copies to file with EACH check.
• Original of the Final Report and Answer of Garnishee.
• Instructions for Service, which includes the name and address of the employer and the type of service being requested.
• Cost in the amount of $150.00 due at filing.
A copy of the Judgment Entry MUST be submitted with the Garnishment Forms. The Judge will NOT sign the Garnishment Order without seeing the Judgment.