Dissolution With Children



(If you do not already have a child support order and you are not living with the other parent, first go to CSEA and get an order of child support before filing your complaint. You will not be allowed to file without the order).


You will need 3 copies of all documents. Papers must be arranged in packet with the Petition on top

Form 14 – Petition for Dissolution http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JCS/CFC/DRForms/Form14.pdf

Form 3 – Parenting Proceeding Affidavit http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JCS/CFC/DRForms/Affidavit3.pdf

Form 16 – Separation Agreement http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JCS/CFC/DRForms/Form16.pdf

Exhibit AFinancial Affidavit

Personal Identifier Form (Required by Guernsey County Common Pleas Court)

Exhibit D Notice of Education Seminar Requirement 

Parties must attend a parenting seminar before the final hearing, or the Court may not grant a divorce

Form 17 – Shared Parenting Plan* http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JCS/CFC/DRForms/Form17.pdf


Form 18 – Parenting Plan* http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JCS/CFC/DRForms/Form18.pdf

You MUST also file a parenting time schedule.

See copy of Exhibit H – Standard Order of Parenting Time for Guernsey County Effective 2010 for review.


Exhibit HStandard Order of Parenting Time for Guernsey County Effective 2017

Form 15 – Judgment Entry http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JCS/CFC/DRForms/Form15.pdf